Pk2dieScape! Official!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide

3 posters

Go down

Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide Empty Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide

Post  Voidz Ranger Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi and welcome to my farming/herblore guide!

This guide is mainly for people who like to skill. Herblore isn't really that important but it is helpful to know how to do. It is also helpful if you want to make brew.

First of all you have to go to the Skiller Shop(Bob) at home and buy some seeds. After you have some seeds buy about 500 Vials of Water.

Next teleport to the Farming Teleport. Use your seeds on the Tree Patch and then pick them. Keep planting and picking until you have a full inventory. Next teleport home and keep clicking the herb in the bottom right corner until they have all been cleaned.

Now you can start making potions. Take out some herbs and some vials of water and use the herbs on the vial of water. Keep doing this until your herbs are all made. Getting 99 herblore shouldn't take too long and in my opinion has a nice skillcape emote.

I hope you enjoyed my guide.
Voidz Ranger
Voidz Ranger

Back to top Go down

Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide Empty Re: Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide

Post  Intersung Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 am

Mk.. nice guide Rolling Eyes keep making them! :O
Intersung
Intersung

http://Pk2DieScape.tk

Back to top Go down

Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide Empty Re: Voidz Ranger's Farming/Herblore Guide

Post  k0 u 4 maul Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Sorry to say but one of the worst guides I have ever seen there is nothing about what you should plant at a certain level you dont do guam from lvl 1 - 99 you do a mixture of better herbs for better xp e.g. do torstol from levels 85 - 99.
k0 u 4 maul
k0 u 4 maul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down