Pk2dieScape! Official!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad

5 posters

Go down

Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad Empty Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad

Post  Voidz Ranger Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Many players such as Berserkers like to kill Jad for the Fire Cape, although many are usually unsuccessful. If you are one of those unsuccessful people, this could be a guide for you.

Recommended Requirements: 80 Ranged
40-44 Prayer

44 Prayer helps as eagle eye makes it much faster.

Do not use magic shortbow at Jad as it will make your player run up to him and he will kill you with melee in 1 shot. I recommend using diamond bolts over dragon bolts at Jad, and not only because they are cheaper. The diamond bolt special effect cuts through armor, and can still hit well over 40. You will also need good ranged gear such as black d'hide or void ranged. You should also bring some ranged potions and prayer potions in your inventory.

When you enter the cave, walk to the centre and relog. When you relog turn on magic protect and eagle eye if you have it. Make sure you're not right next to Jad or else he'll melee you. Stand far away and look closely at his actions. If he stomps with his front hands quickly change to ranged protect. If he lifts his hands up and bows his head keep magic protect on. You just have to concentrate and it shouldn't take long. If you do it correctly you should defeat him and get a Fire Cape on your first attempt.

The Fire Cape gives +1 in all offensive stats, 11 in all defensive stats, 4 strength bonus and 2 prayer bonus.

I hope this guide was helpful to those struggling to kill Jad.
Voidz Ranger
Voidz Ranger

Back to top Go down

Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad Empty Re: Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad

Post  ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:43 am

The Good Guide Has pictures , u havent.
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri

Back to top Go down

Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad Empty Re: Voidz Ranger's Guide on killing Jad

Post  k0 u 4 maul Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:36 pm

Dam i was gonna upload a jad guide soon u beat me to it though. U need pictures
k0 u 4 maul
k0 u 4 maul

Back to top Go down

Post  lolatu Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 am

why do u need pictures for killing jad? i think u only need 1 picture and thats the inventory nothing else is needed ^^

lolatu

Back to top Go down

Post  A B C Pure Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 am

Truth only, Inv with the stuff you need thats all
A B C Pure
A B C Pure

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down