Pk2dieScape! Official!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

2 posters

Go down

99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Empty 99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

Post  k0 u 4 maul Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:17 pm

Hello and welcome to my 99 magic guide.

99 Magic is a very usefull and very cheap skill to level to 99 and also wont take you very long at all.

Levels 1 - 55

Killing Rock Crabs

Spell Suggested The higest level spell you can use I suggest using 'Wind Strike' as it is cheap and will not take you long to get to 55 magic using this method.

Use a Staff of air and Mind runes and it will take you only a few kills to get to level 55 magic

99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Windstrike.th

You can continue to get to level 99 using this method by killing rock crabs and other monsters if you wish (If you chose this method try wearing some magic attack armour such as Ghostly Robes, Mystic Robes, Infinity Robes or Ahrims Robes.)

Levels 55 - 99

All You are going to do for this method is Cast the 'High Alchemy' Spell on an item of your choice I use a junk item such as Mind Runes it doesn't really matter that much about how much profit you make as it will not cost you much to get to level 99.

Try to have the item you are casting High Alchemy on in the 15th inventory Spot this saves you having to move your mouse.

What Your Inventory Should look like and the magic screen.

99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Inventoryw.th99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Alchscreen.th

To get to level 99 magic it will take you 213 Casts of the spell (From Level 55) And will cost you Under 50k to get to level 99 so will not cost much at all.

Good Luck On 99 Magic I hope this guide helped.

k0 u 4 maul
k0 u 4 maul

Back to top Go down

99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Empty Re: 99 Magic Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

Post  ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:09 am

o.o
I didnt know that 15th slot thing . but nice, im going to buy 213 natz Very Happy
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri

Back to top Go down