Pk2dieScape! Official!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

4 posters

Go down

Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Empty Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

Post  k0 u 4 maul Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:06 am

Hello if you dont remember by barrows guide for the old server It was very succesfull and Received alot of positive comments so I have decided that I am going to remake this Guide and here it is.

Suggested Stats.

Well Allmost Anyone can do barrows but I suggest that the minimum combat level you attempt barrows at is 75 as a main account however I have completed this minigame at level 53 on my pure account with the help of the ::lock command. I only suggest these levels to make the money you earn worth it.

You Must have at least 42 prayer otherwise you will just be banking to much and risking losing your stuff.

Note to do more runs before you have to teleport away to bank have alot of the supplies you are using in your bank and use the "Full -1 5292" Command.

\\How To Get There//

Click on Minigame Teleport in your magic book then click on barrows.

\\Items Needed//
Spade
5-10 Prayer Potions
Weapon For Special Attack (Optional)

\\Recomended inventory.//
Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Inventoryn.th
P.S I forgot to add a spade to my inventory I will add later ^^^

\\Ranged Setup//
Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Rangedsetup.th
Use More Than One Bolt I only had one in bank (Replace with diamond bolts (e) if you cannot afford to use Dragon Bolts (E)).

\\Melle Setup//
Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Mellesetup.th
However any weapon and armour will do as long as you use the correct prayer for the boss you are killing.

Barrows Consists of 6 hills on which you dig on to enter a chamber, when inside the chamber you will then kill 5 bosses before being teleported into a tunnel where you kill the final boss then you search the chest for an item.

\\The Brothers//

Ahrim - Use Protect From Magic Prayer
Dharock - Use Protect From Melle Prayer
Verac - Use Protect From Melle Prayer
Torag - Use Protect From Melle Prayer
Karil - Use Protect From Range Prayer
Guthan - Use Protect From Melle Prayer

Verac does not hit through your prayer at time guide written.

The letters on the picture below correspond to the Monsters You have to kill location e.g. A = Ahrim placed on the location you dig to get to Ahrims Tombe.

Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Monsterlocation

Thankyou for reading my guide and Post your comments for improvement.

Sorry if its not great I wrote this guide on Christmas and I really cant be bothered to do it.

k0 u 4 maul
k0 u 4 maul

Back to top Go down

Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Empty Re: Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

Post  Intersung Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:51 am

Very nice! Smile finally some other guides..

I think many people will use this. [Including me]
Intersung
Intersung

http://Pk2DieScape.tk

Back to top Go down

Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul] Empty Re: Pk2DieScape Barrows Guide [By k0 u 4 maul]

Post  ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:29 am

Nice Guide i must say.
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri
ЯǿÝąŁƒŁµ§h | Tauri

Back to top Go down

Post  Voidz Ranger Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:08 am

Nice Guide, although a few grammar errors, maybe you should bring some pots and I recommend 43 prayer not 42. A few spelling errors too, such as melle.
Voidz Ranger
Voidz Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  k0 u 4 maul Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 am

Ok thanks for the comments I'll change as much as I can
But I am using my iPod ATM so when I get back I will change.
k0 u 4 maul
k0 u 4 maul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down